“Thank you Jeffrey Murray for taking out all the stress of writing our Will.”
Wills & Estate Law
Our approach to receiving your Will and Powers of Attorney instructions is simple. We listen to you. From there, a plan is tailored for you and your family.
We also understand that the death of a loved one is difficult. To say nothing of you then having to probate an estate. With this in mind, our goal is to be there for you. For instance, we will guide you through the early challenges of administering the estate.
For these reasons, Jeffrey Murray Law provides a comprehensive range of estate planning:
- Wills, including Secondary Wills, for probate planning
- Power of Attorney for Property
- Power of Attorney for Personal Care (Living Wills)
- Corporate retirement/ succession planning
- Special needs planning (eg. Henson Trusts)
- Estate Deed Transfers (eg. Survivorship Applications)
- Estate Probate Applications
Real Estate Law
We believe in the value of working with an experienced real estate law firm.
Granted that a real estate closing represents an important life milestone. However, it can be equally stressful. Our focus, above all, is on doing everything we can to protect your interests. In addition, we offer practical advice and clear options.
Jeffrey Murray Law can be retained on several real estate matters, such as:
- Purchase and Sale Closings
- Mortgages and Refinancing
- Title Searching
- Condominium Status Certificate Reviews
- Commercial Leases and Negotiations
- Deed Transfers
- Property Severances
“They were concise, friendly and highly professional during the sale of my old home and the purchase of my new one.”
“Communication was prompt, precise, and insightful.”
We will take the time to learn about your business goals. The team then offers strategies that uniquely work for you.
Jeffrey Murray Law indeed stands ready to guide you because we routinely act for local businesses.
The following retainer services are additionally offered to you:
- Incorporations, Amalgamations, and Dissolutions
- Annual corporate maintenance including Bylaws, Resolutions, and Share Issuances
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
A Clear Way Forward
Our priority is to help you to navigate the legal process in a clear and relatable way.